Friday, September 14, 2007

The Denis kind of Chocolat for the day

RWK says: I was looking at Darren Hughes' 1st Thursday blog and then went into his regular blog, Long Pauses, and found some screenshots he'd (presumably) captured from Claire Denis' first film, Chocolat. Denis and Agnes Godard are a miracle team. I'm trying to see the rest of her oeuvre and then write about each one. Travis Mackenzie Hoover almost has her corner of the cinematic world marked out as his own but I think there could be room for two of us in there. So, take a look at Africa, and France:


surf
land
green

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so
    I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Superb blog and superb design and style.

    Feel free to surf to my blog - 대구오피

    ReplyDelete