Friday, February 08, 2008

My Friday Screen Test. There's talk of Cary Grant and Richard E Grant, liquids and words and films; there's even a Claire Denis reference.

Maybe you've heard of Adam Ross' Friday Screen Test series? Every Friday he "interviews" a blogger about their interests in film and film writing. Today he posted my responses to his queries. It's fun. You should read it. You can read it by clicking here. There's talk of Cary Grant and Richard E Grant, liquids and words and films; there's even a Claire Denis reference. I filled out the questionnaire a while back, actually, so the DVD question is a little off. Since then I got a few DVDs for Christmas and just last week got that Charles Burnett set from Milestone as well as Syndromes and a Century. Anyways, read the rest of Adam's blog, too; he's a swell dude. Big up yourself. And big ups to Beatrice Dalle, again, always. She lites my fire. --RWK

2 comments:

  1. Big ups back your way, too. "Predator" was also my first R-rated movie, I remember how hard it was trying to explain to my younger brother what the Predator's face looked like under the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, Mysterious International Traveller. (Let's face it, it's an amazing name.)

    More on your liquid philosophy, please. I saw a little bit of that in your 2007 recap, was intrigued.

    ReplyDelete