Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A storm of Bastille Day links. An Index. UPDATED.


storming

Here I'll collect links to our own Bastille Day posts and any others our blogging buddies may offer. Just leave me a note in the comments or in an email and I'll be sure to update the list. I will also throw in some links to some pieces about France and French films that I feel should be read around this time of year. But that's for later. For now, here's what we can give you:

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy our odd enthusiasms and we look for yours as well. Now we plan to go eat some cheese and drink some wine, maybe even down some moules frites or, um, a ratatouille. If you didn't get around to posting anything today, on the fourteenth proper, don't worry: I'll continue to update this list as things pop up online, here and elsewhere. --RWK

2 comments:

  1. Here's my entry:

    http://sixmartinis.blogspot.com/2008/07/bastille-day-2008.html

    I'm off to enjoy a Gauloise and some creme brulee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thanks for the contribution, shahn! As usual, it's a great arrangement, a tight little argument. And, of course, it was a real pleasure meeting you this weekend at the Fest and taking in some fine cinema.

    ReplyDelete