Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Shameless Link for the Day: Brett Simon


I should be studying for a final I'm taking this evening, but I'mma press pause for a second: I took a final yesterday that was comprised of composing three short essays in three hours on three different objects presented by our professor, Kaja Silverman, who is pretty cool, and a real person inside her academic exterior. One of these objects was a video by Brett Simon called Counterfeit Film. I recommend looking at Simon's website for yourself, and the "Shorts" section in particular, because I think/hope you, too, will like what he's done as much as I did/do. It's wicked smart. And funny. And it starts with a countdown. It is a countdown. A wicked smart and funny countdown.
[Ryland Walker Knight]

No comments:

Post a Comment